Features and Benefits
- 23.3-Bit ENOB
- 20.6-Bit Noise-Free Resolution at 13.75sps
- 19.1-Bit Noise-Free Resolution at 120sps
- 700nVRMS Noise ±3.6VFS Input (MAX11201B)
- INL: 3ppm (typ), 10ppm (max)
- No Missing Codes
- Ultra-Low Power Dissipation
- Operating Mode Current Drain < 320µA (max)
- Sleep Mode Current Drain < 0.4µA
- 2.7V to 3.6V Analog Supply Voltage Range
- 1.7V to 3.6V Digital and I/O Supply Voltage Range
- Fully Differential Signal and Reference Inputs
- High-Impedance Inputs
- Buffers on Signal Inputs
- Programmable Internal System Clock or External Clock
- 2.4576MHz (MAX11201A)
- 2.25275MHz (MAX11201B)
- > 100dB (min) 50Hz/60Hz Rejection (MAX11201B)
- Serial 2-Wire Interface (Clock Input and Data Output)
- On-Demand Offset and Gain Self-Calibration
- -40°C to +85°C Operating Temperature Range
- ±2kV ESD Protection
- Lead(Pb)-Free and RoHS-Compliant µMAX Package
The MAX11201 is an ultra-low-power (< 320µA max active current), high-resolution, serial-output ADC. This device provides the highest resolution per unit power in the industry and is optimized for applications that require very high dynamic range with low power such as sensors on a 4mA to 20mA industrial control loop. The MAX11201 provides a high-accuracy internal oscillator that requires no external components.
When used with the specified data rates, the internal digital filter provides more than 100dB rejection of 50Hz or 60Hz line noise. The MAX11201 provides a simple 2-wire serial interface in the space-saving, 10-pin µMAX® package.
The MAX11201 operates over the -40°C to +85°C temperature range.
- Battery Applications
- Portable Instrumentation
- Sensor Measurement (Temperature and Pressure)
- Weigh Scales
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Documentation & Resources
Overview of Sensor Signal Paths5/12/2010
Tools & Simulations
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
Buy Now Pricing
(**) Displayed Buy Now Price and Price Range is based on small quantity orders.
(*)The 1Ku list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.