MAX11040 Reliability Data1/12/202333K
Product Lifecycle Obsolete
The models in this product family are no longer available.
To find replacement products for this part:
Rochester Electronics and Arrow Supply Assurance have partnered with Analog Devices to source products that have been previously discontinued or have become obsolete.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The MAXSPCSPARTAN6+ evaluation kit (EV kit) is designed to facilitate the use of Maxim ADCs and DACs with any evaluation board made for Xilinx® Spartan® 6 series FPGAs. The EV kit contains the MAX11612 and MAX11040 ADCs and two cascaded MAX5135 DACs. The MAX11612 is a very-low-power, 4-channel, 2-wire, 12-bit, SAR ADC. This ADC operates with a 5V supply and has an internal reference of 4.096V.
The MAX11040 is an SPI™-compatible, 4-channel, simultaneous-sampling, cascadable, 24-bit, sigma-delta ADC. The MAX5135 is the industry's smallest, 12-bit, voltage-output DAC.
- Automatic Test Equipment
- Automatic Tuning
- Battery-Powered Test Equipment
- Communication Systems
- Data Acquisition
- Gain and Offset Adjustment
- Handheld Portable Applications
- Industrial Data Acquisition Systems
- Medical Instruments
- Multiphase Power Systems
- Portable Instrumentation
- Power Protection Relay Equipment
- Power-Amplifier Control
- Process Control and Servo Loops
- Programmable Voltage and Current Sources
- Received-Signal-Strength Indicators
- Solar-Powered Remote Systems
- System Supervision
Features & Benefits
- 12-Bit, 2-/4-Channel, SAR ADC Support (MAX11612)
- 24-Bit, 4-Channel, Programmable Data Rate, Sigma-Delta ADC Support (MAX11040)
- 12-Bit, 4-Channel DAC Support (MAX5135)
- Connects with any Spartan 6 Evaluation Boards Through a Standard FMC VITA-57.1 LPC Connector
Documentation & Resources
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.