Features and Benefits
- Two Low Voltage Adjustable Inputs (0.5V)
- Accurate UVLO Provides a Third Monitor Input
- Open-Drain RST, OUT1 and OUT2 Outputs
- Pin Selectable Input Polarity Allows Negative, UV and OV Monitoring
- Guaranteed Threshold Accuracy: ±1.5%
- 6.5V Shunt Regulator for High Voltage Operation
- Low 50µA Quiescent Current
- Buffered 1V Reference for Negative Supply Offset
- Input Glitch Rejection
- Adjustable Reset Timeout Period
- Selectable Internal Timeout Saves Components
- Outputs Guaranteed Low with VCC = 0.5V
- Space Saving 10-Lead 3mm × 2mm DFN and MSOP Packages
- AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications
The LTC2919 is a triple/dual input monitor intended for a variety of system monitoring applications. Polarity selection and a buffered reference output allow the LTC2919 to monitor positive and negative supplies for undervoltage (UV) and overvoltage (OV) conditions.
The two adjustable inputs have a nominal 0.5V threshold, featuring tight 1.5% threshold accuracy over the entire operating temperature range. Glitch filtering ensures outputs operate reliably without false triggering. An accurate threshold at the VCC pin provides a third input supply monitor for a 2.5V, 3.3V or 5V supply.
Two independent output pins indicate the status of each adjustable input. A third common output provides a configurable reset timeout that may be set by an accurate internal 200ms timer, programmed with an external capacitor, or disabled for a fast response. A three-state input pin sets the input polarity of each adjustable input without requiring any external components.
The LTC2919 provides a highly versatile, precise, space-conscious, micropower solution for supply monitoring.
- Desktop and Notebook Computers
- Network Servers
- Core, I/O Monitor
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Tools & Simulations
LTspice® is a powerful, fast and free simulation software, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of analog circuits.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.