Features and Benefits
- Sample Rate: 100ksps
- Complete 16-Bit Solution on a Single 5V Supply
- Unipolar Input Range: 0V to 4V (LTC1605-1)
- Bipolar Input Range: ±4V (LTC1605-2)
- Power Dissipation: 55mW Typ
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 86dB Typ
- Operates with Internal or External Reference
- Internal Synchronized Clock
- 28-Pin 0.3" PDIP and SSOP Packages
The LTC1605-1/LTC1605-2 are 100ksps, sampling 16-bit A/D converters that draw only 55mW (typical) from a single 5V supply. These easy-to-use devices include a sample-and-hold, precision reference, switched capacitor successive approximation A/D and trimmed internal clock.
The LTC1605-1’s input range is 0V to 4V while the LTC1605-2’s input range is ±4V. An external reference can be used if greater accuracy over temperature is needed.
The ADC has a microprocessor compatible, 16-bit or two byte parallel output port. A convert start input and a data ready signal (BUSY) ease connections to FIFOs, DSPs and microprocessors.
- Industrial Process Control
- Multiplexed Data Acquisition Systems
- High Speed Data Acquisition for PCs
- Digital Signal Processing
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
LTC1605-1 Companion Parts
Recommended Related Parts
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.