Features and Benefits
- Silent Switcher®3 Architecture
- Ultralow RMS Noise (10Hz to 100kHz): 4μVRMS
- Ultralow Spot Noise: 4nV/√Hz at 10kHz
- Ultralow EMI Emissions on Any PCB
- Internal Bypass Capacitors Reduce Radiated EMI
- High Efficiency at High Frequency
- Ultrafast Transient Response with High Gain Error Amplifier
- Input Voltage Range: 2.8V to 18V
- 16A Maximum Continuous Output Current
- Fast Minimum Switch On-Time: 15ns
- Precision Reference: ±0.8% Over Temperature with Remote Sense
- PolyPhase® Operation: Up to 12 Phases
- Forced Continuous Mode Capability
- Adjustable and Synchronizable: 300kHz to 4MHz
- Programmable Power Good
- Small 24-Lead 4mm × 4mm LQFN Package
The LT8627SP synchronous step-down regulator features third-generation Silent Switcher technology which is uniquely designed to combine an ultralow noise reference with Silent Switcher architecture in order to achieve both high efficiency and excellent wideband noise performance.
The innovative ultralow noise architecture provides exceptional low frequency (0.1Hz–100kHz) output noise performance in a switching regulator, independent of output voltage. Silent Switcher architecture minimizes EMI emissions while delivering high efficiency at high switching frequencies.
The LT8627SP is ideal for high current, noise sensitive applications which benefit from the high efficiency of a synchronous switching regulator.
- RF Power Suppliers: PLLs, VCOs, Mixers, LNAs, PAs
- High Speed/High Precision ADCs/DACs
- Low Noise Instrumentation
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.