Features and Benefits
- 750MHz -3dB Small Signal Bandwidth
- 450MHz -3dB 2VP-P Large-Signal Bandwidth
- 120MHz ±0.1dB Bandwidth
- High Slew Rate: 2100V/μs
- Fixed Gain of 1; No External Resistors Required
- 72dB Channel Separation at 10MHz
- 52dB Channel Separation at 100MHz
- -84dBc 2nd Harmonic Distortion at 10MHz, 2VP-P
- -87dBc 3rd Harmonic Distortion at 10MHz, 2VP-P
- Low Supply Current: 9.5mA per Amplifi er
- 6.5ns 0.1% Settling Time for 2V Step
- ISS ≤ 330μA per Amplifier When Disabled
- Differential Gain of 0.033%, Differential Phase of 0.022°
- Wide Supply Range: ±2.25V (4.5V) to ±6V (12V)
- Available in 24-Lead SSOP and 24-Lead QFN Packages
The LT6556 is a high speed triple 2:1 video multiplexer with an internally fixed gain of 1. The individual buffers are optimized for performance with a 1k load and feature a 2VP-P -3dB bandwidth of 450MHz, making them ideal for driving very high resolution video signals. Separate power supply pins for each amplifi er boost channel separation to 72dB, allowing the LT6556 to excel in many high speed applications.
While the performance of the LT6556 is optimized for dual supply operation, it can also be operated with a single supply as low as 4.5V. Using dual 5V supplies, each amplifier draws only 9.5mA. When disabled, the amplifiers draw less than 330µA and the outputs become high impedance. For applications requiring a fi xed gain of 2, refer to the LT6555 datasheet.
The LT6556 is available in 24-lead SSOP and ultra-compact 24-lead QFN packages.
- RGB Buffers
- UXGA Video Multiplexing
- LCD Projectors
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.