Product Lifecycle Obsolete
The models in this product family are no longer available.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The DS33X162 demo kit (DK) is an easy-to-use evaluation board for the DS33X162 Ethernet-over-PDH device. The demo kit contains an option for either T3/E3 or T1/E1 serial links. All serial links are complete with line interface, transformers, and network connections. Maxim's ChipView software is provided with the demo kit, giving point-and-click access to configuration and status registers from a Windows®-based_PC.
On-board LEDs indicate receive loss-of-signal, queue overflow, Ethernet link, Tx/Rx, and interrupt status.
Features & Benefits
- Demonstrates Key Functions of DS33X162 Ethernet Transport Chipset
- Includes DS26528 T1/E1 Transceiver, DS3174 T3/E3 Transceiver, Transformers, BNC, and RJ48 Network Connectors and Termination
- Includes Ethernet PHY Supporting 10/100 and Gigabit Modes
- Provides Support for Hardware and Software Modes
- On-Board MMC2107 Processor and ChipView Software Provide Point-and-Click Access to the DS33X162, DS26528, DS3174, and PHY Registers
- All DS33X162 Interface Pins are Easily Accessible for External Data Source/Sink
- LEDs for Loss-of-Signal, Ethernet Link, Tx/Rx, and Interrupt Status
- Easy-to-Read Silkscreen Labels Identify the Signals Associated with All Connectors, Jumpers, and LEDs
Documentation & Resources
DS33X161 Reliability Data1/12/2023
Tools & Simulations
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.