Features and Benefits
- High-Speed ECDSA Engine for Public-Key Signature Verification
- Implements NIST FIPS 186-Based ECDSA Algorithm
- Integrated NIST FIPS 180 SHA-256 Engine for Efficient ECDSA Input Data Computation
- 1-Wire Line Driver Supporting Both Standard and Overdrive Communication Speeds
- Supports Power-Saving Sleep Mode (SLPZ Pin)
- ±8kV ESD Protection on IO to GND (JESD22-A114 HBM, typ)
- Operating Range: 3.3V ±10%, -40°C to +85°C
- 6-Pin SOT23 Package
DeepCover® embedded security solutions cloak sensitive data under multiple layers of advanced physical security to provide the most secure key storage possible.
The DeepCover Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) coprocessor with built-in 1-Wire® master (DS2475) enables the efficient implementation of public- key based authentication when combined with an ECDSA secure authenticator. Additionally, for operation with 1-Wire ECDSA authenticators, an I2C-to-1-Wire protocol conversion function relieves the system host processor from generating time-critical 1-Wire waveforms. The DS2475 interfaces directly to standard (100kHz max) or fast (400kHz max) I2C masters. When not in use, the DS2475 can be put in sleep mode where power consumption is minimal.
- Authentication of Accessories
- Authentication of Consumables
- Peripheral Authentication
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The DS28E35 evaluation system (EV system) provides the hardware and software necessary to exercise the features of the DS28E35 and DS2475. The EV system consists of a five DS28E35 devices in a 6-pin TSOC package, a DS9120PA evaluation TSOC socket board, DS28E35 plug-in module, and a DS28E35+ USB-to-1-Wire® adapter. The evaluation software runs under Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista®, and Windows XP® operating systems, both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. It provides a handy user interface to exercise the features of the DS28E35 and DS2475.
Features & Benefits
- Demonstrates the Features of the DS28E35 DeepCover 1-Wire ECDSA Authenticator with 1Kb User EEPROM
- Demonstrates the Features of the DS2475 DeepCover ECDSA Coprocessor with 1-Wire Master
- I2C and 1-Wire Sequences Are Logged to Aid Firmware Designers’ Understanding of DS2475 and DS28E35
- 1-Wire USB Adapter Creates a Virtual COM Port on Any PC
- Fully Compliant with USB Specification v2.0
- Software Runs on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP, 32-bit and 64-bit Versions
- 3.3V ±3% 1-Wire Operating Voltage
- Convenient On-Board Test Points, TSOC, and TO-92 Sockets
- Evaluation Software Available by Request
Documentation & Resources
DS2475 Companion Parts
Recommended Related Parts
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
Buy Now Pricing
(**) Displayed Buy Now Price and Price Range is based on small quantity orders.
(*)The 1Ku list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Up to two boards can be purchased through Analog.com. To order more than two, please purchase through one of our listed distributors.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.