Features and Benefits
- Single-input HDMI receiver with dual channel LVDS transmitter outputs
- HDMI receiver support
- 148.5 MHz maximum TMDS clock frequency
- High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) 1.4 support with internal HDCP keys
- Adaptive HDMI equalizer
- 5 V detect and hot plug assert for HDMI port
- Extended colorimetry, including sYCC601, Adobe RGB, Adobe YCC 601, xvYCC extended gamut color
- LVDS transmitters
- Dual channel 24-bit OpenLDI interface
- Supports 6-bit and 8-bit nonbalanced OpenLDI or 8-bit video electronics standards association (VESA) formats
- Audio support including high bit rate (HBR) and Direct Stream Digital (DSD)
- S/PDIF (IEC 60958-compatible) digital audio support
- Dedicated, flexible audio output port
- Dolby® TrueHD DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Internal EDID RAM
- Integrated consumer electronics control (CEC) controller
- Standard identification (STDI) circuit
- Any to any, 3 × 3 color space conversion (CSC) matrix
- 100-ball, 9 mm × 9 mm CSP_BGA package
- Qualified for automotive applications
The ADV7613 is a high quality, low power, single-input HDMI to LVDS display bridge. It incorporates an HDMI capable receiver that supports up to 1080p, 60 Hz.
The HDMI port has dedicated 5 V detect and hot plug assert pins. The HDMI receiver also includes an integrated equalizer that ensures the robust operation of the interface with long cables.
The ADV7613 has an audio output port for the audio data extracted from the HDMI stream. HDMI audio formats include super audio CD (SACD) via Direct Stream Digital® (DSD) and HBR. The HDMI receiver has an advanced mute controller that prevents audible extraneous noise in the audio output.
The ADV7613 contains a component processor (CP) that processes the video signals from the HDMI receiver. It provides features such as contrast, brightness and saturation adjustments, STDI detection block, free run, and synchronization alignment controls.
The LVDS encoder can package data into 6-bit or 8-bit non-dc balanced OpenLDI mapping or 8-bit VESA mapping. The ADV7613 can output 24-bit OpenLDI data via dual-channel LVDS transmitters, up to a maximum resolution of 1080p, 60 Hz received at the input. The maximum output clock supported by a single LVDS output port is 92 MHz.
The ADV7613 is offered in an automotive grade and a consumer grade. The operating temperature range is −40°C to +85°C.
Fabricated in an advanced CMOS process, the ADV7613 is provided in a 9 mm × 9 mm, 100-ball CSP_BGA, RoHS-compliant package.
- Automotive infotainment headunits
- Automotive infotainment displays
- Digital signage
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The EVAL-ADV7613FEBZ evaluation board user guide is intended to provide application support for the EVALADV7613FEBZ.
The ADV7613 is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI®) input to a low voltage differential signaling (LVDS) output device, developed to convert HDMI input signals to LVDS output signals, to drive a connected liquid crystal display (LCD) capable of handling LVDS type signals.
The EVAL-ADV7613FEBZ allows the user to evaluate the ADV7613 by either driving an attached LCD output or directly driving a connected TV monitor. The TV monitor and the LCD display can be driven simultaneously.
There is a field-programmable gate array (FPGA) device and a Blackfin® device on the evaluation board that allows output to a TV monitor. The Blackfin device provides the I2C communication on the EVAL-ADV7613FEBZ evaluation board.
The FPGA and the Blackfin devices come programmed on the evaluation board.
For full details, see the ADV7613 data sheet, which must be used in conjunction with this user guide when using the evaluation board.
Features & Benefits
- HDMI input connector
- HDMI output connector
- LVDS output connectors
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.