Features and Benefits
- Incorporates HDMI (v.1.3 with Deep Color, x.v.Color)
- 225 MHz supports 12‐bit Deep Color operation in all video
- Supports Gamut Metadata Packet transmission
- Integrated CEC buffer/controller
- See data sheet for additional general features
- Programmable two‐way color space converter
- Supports RGB, YCbCr, and DDR
- Supports ITU656‐based embedded syncs
- Auto input video format timing detection
- Supports standard S/PDIF for stereo LPCM or compressed
- 8‐channel uncompressed LPCM I2S audio up to 192 kHz
- On‐chip MPU with I2C master to perform HDCP operations and EDID reading operations
- 5 V tolerant I2C and HPD I/Os, no extra device needed
- No audio master clock needed for supporting S/PDIF and I2S
- On‐chip MPU reports HDMI events through interrupts and registers
Product DetailsThe ADV7510 is a 225 MHz High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI®) transmitter, which is ideal for home entertainment products including DVD players/recorders, digital set top boxes, A/V receivers, gaming consoles, and PCs.
The digital video interface contains an HDMI and a DVI v.1.0-compatible transmitter, and supports all HDTV formats (including 1080p with 12-bit Deep Color). The ADV7510 also supports x.v.Color™, high bit rate audio, digital theater sound (DTS), and programmable AVI InfoFrames features.
With the inclusion of HDCP, the ADV7510 allows the secure transmission of protected content as specified by the HDCP v.1.3 protocol.
The ADV7510 supports both S/PDIF and 8-channel I2S audio. Its high fidelity 8-channel I2S can transmit either stereo or 7.1 surround audio up to 768 kHz. The S/PDIF can carry compressed audio including Dolby® Digital, DTS®, and THX®.
Fabricated in an advanced CMOS process, the ADV7510 is provided in a 100-lead LQFP surface-mount plastic package and is specified over the −25°C to +85°C temperature range.
Product Lifecycle Last Time Buy
All products in this family will be obsolete soon. Please contact ADI Sales or Distributors to arrange for final purchases and read our Obsolescence Information to review the time periods for placing final orders and receiving final shipments.
Evaluation Kits (1)
Software & Systems Requirements
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.