Features and Benefits
- 10-Bit Video Rate Digitization at Up to 54 Mhz
- Front-End 3-Channel Clamp Control
- Up to Five CVBS Input Channels, Two Component YUV, Three S-Video, or a combination of the above. Simultaneous Digitization of Two CVBS Input Channels.
- AGC Control (±6 dB)
- Aux 8-Bit SAR ADC @843 kHz Sampling Giving up to Eight General Purpose Inputs
- I2C and SPI Compatible Interface with I2C Filter RGB Inputs for Picture-on-Picture of the RGB DACs
- Four 10-Bit Video DACs (4:2:2,YCrCb,RGB I/P Supported)
The ADV7202 is a video rate sampling Codec.
It has the capability of sampling up to five NTSC/PAL/SECAM video I/P signals. The resolution on the front-end digitizer is 12 bits; 2 bits (12 dB) are used for gain and offset adjustment. The digitizer has a conversion rate of 54 MHz.
It also has up to eight auxiliary inputs that can be sampled by an 843 kHz SAR ADC for system monitoring, etc.
The back end consists of four 10-bit DACs that run at up to 54 MHz and can be used to output CVBS, S-Video, Component YCrCb, and RGB.
This Codec also supports Picture-on-Picture with the 3-channel I/P mux that also muxes to the DAC O/Ps.
The ADV7202 can operate at 3.3 V or 5 V. Its monolithic CMOS construction ensures greater functionality with lower power dissipation.
The ADV7202 is packaged in a small 64-lead LQFP package.
Product Lifecycle Last Time Buy
All products in this family will be obsolete soon. Please contact ADI Sales or Distributors to arrange for final purchases and read our Obsolescence Information to review the time periods for placing final orders and receiving final shipments.