Features and Benefits
- 13 ns instruction cycle time (75 MIPS)
- 2.5 volt supply with 3.3 volt I/O
- 8K words of on-chip program RAM
- 8K words of on-chip data memory RAM
- .4 mA/MIPS
- 16-bit internal DMA port for high speed access to on-chip memory
- 100-lead LQFP and 10mm x 10mm mini-BGA
- 8-bit DMA port to byte memory for transparent program and data memory transfers
- Byte memory interface for storage of data tables and program overlays
- Programmable memory strobe and separate I/O memory space permits "glueless" system
- ADSP-2100 Family code and function compatible
The ADSP-2186M combines the ADSP-2100 family base architecture (three computational units, data address generators and a program sequencer) with two serial ports, a 16-bit internal DMA port, a byte DMA port, a programmable timer, Flag I/O, and extensive interrupt capabilities.
Product Lifecycle Not Recommended for New Designs
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
Application Notes (63)
Software Manuals (9)
Software & Systems Requirements
Software & Tools Anomalies
Tools & Simulations
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.