Features and Benefits
- 2.8 mm × 5 mm module with integrated optical components
- Red and green LEDs
- True dual channel 250 mA LED driver
- Separate LED and AFE settings for each channel
- Dual data registers for each LED return signal
- 14-bit ADC
- 20-bit burst accumulator enabling 20 bits per sample period
- On-board sample to sample accumulator enabling up to 27 bits per data read
The ADPD142RG/ADPD142RI are complete photometric systems designed to stimulate LEDs and measure the corresponding optical return signals. These systems feature best-in-class rejection of ambient light interference, both dc and ac. Each module contains a highly efficient photometric front end, two LEDs, and a photodiode. The front end consists of a control block, a 14-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with 20-bit burst accumulator and two flexible, independently configurable LED drivers. The analog front end (AFE) handles return data from each LED on separate data paths, and with the option of separate AFE settings. The data output and functional con-figuration occur over a 1.8 V I2C interface. The control circuitry includes flexible LED signaling and synchronous detection.
- Optical heart rate monitoring (HRM)
- Reflective SpO2 measurement
Complete documentation is available upon completion of a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) (pdf). Send your completed forms by e-mail to email@example.com. Additional support is available from your Analog Devices local sales.
Please contact the Optical Sensors Team for additional technical information.
For additional ADI Healthcare Products and related information, please visit www.analog.com/healthcare.
Product Lifecycle Last Time Buy
All products in this family will be obsolete soon. Please contact ADI Sales or Distributors to arrange for final purchases and read our Obsolescence Information to review the time periods for placing final orders and receiving final shipments.