Features and Benefits
- Bias voltage range (VBIAS): 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- LDO input voltage range (VIN1/VIN2, VIN3): 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Three 200 mA low dropout voltage regulators
- 16-lead, 3 mm × 3 mm LFCSP
- Initial accuracy: ±1%
- Stable with 1 µF ceramic output capacitors
- No noise bypass capacitor required
- 3 independent logic controlled enables
- Over current and thermal protection
- High PSRR
- 76 dB PSRR up to 1 kHz
- 70 dB PSRR 10 kHz
- 60 dB PSRR at 100 kHz
- 40 dB PSRR at 1 MHz
- Low output noise
- 24 µV rms typical output noise at VOUT = 1.2 V
- 43 µV rms typical output noise at VOUT = 2.8 V
- Excellent transient response
- Low dropout voltage: 110 mV @ 200 mA load
- 85 µA typical ground current at no load, all LDOs enabled
- 100 µs fast turn-on circuit
- Guaranteed 200 mA output current per regulator
- −40°C to +125°C junction temperature
The ADP320 200 mA triple output LDO combines high PSRR, low noise, low quiescent current, and low dropout voltage in a voltage regulator ideally suited for wireless applications with demanding performance and board space requirements.
The low quiescent current, low dropout voltage, and wide input voltage range of the ADP320 triple LDO extend the battery life of portable devices. The ADP320 triple LDO maintains power supply rejection greater than 60 dB for frequencies as high as 100 kHz while operating with a low headroom voltage. The ADP320 triple LDO offers much lower noise performance than competing LDOs without the need for a noise bypass capacitor.
The ADP320 triple LDO is available in a miniature 16-lead 3 mm × 3 mm LFCSP package and is stable with tiny 1 µF ±30% ceramic output capacitors, resulting in the smallest possible board area for a wide variety of portable power needs.
The ADP320 triple LDO is available in output voltage combinations ranging from 0.8 V to 3.3 V and offers over current and thermal protection to prevent damage in adverse conditions.
- Mobile phones
- Digital cameras and audio devices
- Portable and battery-powered equipment
- Portable medical devices
- Post dc-to-dc regulation
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Tools & Simulations
ADIsimPower is the fastest and most accurate Power Management design tool. ADI's Design Center lets you design your power circuits in three easy steps.
Microsoft Excel download tool from ADIsimPower to generate a power supply design complete with a schematic, bill of materials, and performance specifications.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.