Features and Benefits
- Low input voltage range:
1.4 V to 3.6 V
- Load switch Low RDSON_L of 65 mΩ at 3.6 V 500 mA continuous operating current
- 4 SPST normally open signal switches
RDSON_S of 3 Ω at 1.8 V
- Internal charge pump for constant signal switch RDSON
- Output discharge resistance (RDIS): 215 Ω at the output side of the load switch and each analog signal switch output
- Built-in level shift for control logic that can operate by a 1.2 V logic
- Ultralow shutdown current: 0.7 µA
- Ultrasmall 1.2 mm × 1.6 mm × 0.5 mm, 12-ball, 0.4 mm pitch WLCSP
The ADP1190A is an integrated high-side load switch with four signal switches designed for operation from 1.4 V to 3.6 V. This load switch provides power domain isolation for extended power battery life. The load switch is a low on-resistance P-channel MOSFET that supports up to 500 mA of continuous load current and minimizes power loss. Integrated with the load switch are four normally open, 3 Ω single pole, single throw (SPST) signal switches controlled by the charge pump.
Beyond its excellent operating performance, the ADP1190A occupies minimal printed circuit board (PCB) space with an area less than 1.92 mm2 and a height of 0.50 mm. The ADP1190A is available in an ultrasmall 1.2 mm × 1.6 mm × 0.5 mm, 12-ball, 0.4 mm pitch WLCSP.
- Mobile phones
- SIM card disconnect switches
- Digital cameras and audio devices
- Portable and battery-powered equipment
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.