Features and Benefits
- Oscillator Synchronization with an External Signal
- Clock Phase Adjustment for Multiple Controllers
- Programmable Switching Frequency up to 1 MHz
- Maximum TEC Voltage Programmability
- Thermistor Failure Alarm
- High Efficiency
- Small Size: 5 mm ´ 5 mm LFCSP
- Low Noise: <0.5% TEC Current Ripple
- Long-Term Temperature Stability: ±0.01°C
- Temperature Lock Indication
- Temperature Monitoring Output
The ADN8830 is a monolithic controller that drives a Thermoelectric Cooler (TEC) to stabilize the temperature of a laser diode or a passive component used in telecommunications equipment. Allows maximum TEC voltage programmability and SPICE Model of TEC and ADN8830 is available.
Product Lifecycle Not Recommended for New Designs
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.