Features and Benefits
- Complete supervisory and sequencing solution for up to 8 supplies
- 8 supply fault detectors enable supervision of supplies to
- <0.5% accuracy at all voltages at 25°C
- <1.0% accuracy across all voltages and temperatures
- 4 selectable input attenuators allow supervision of supplies to
- 14.4 V on VH
- 6 V on VP1 to VP3 (VPx)
- 4 dual-function inputs, VX1 to VX4 (VXx)
- High impedance input to supply fault detector with thresholds between 0.573 V and 1.375 V
- General-purpose logic input
- 8 programmable driver outputs, PDO1 to PDO8 (PDOx)
- Open-collector with external pull-up
- Push/pull output, driven to VDDCAP or VPx
- Open-collector with weak pull-up to VDDCAP or VPx
- Internally charge-pumped high drive for use with external N-FET (PDO1 to PDO6 only)
- See data sheet for additional features
The ADM1069 Super Sequencer® is a configurable supervisory/sequencing device that offers a single-chip solution for supply monitoring and sequencing in multiple supply systems. In addition to these functions, the ADM1069 integrates a 12-bit analog-todigital converter (ADC) and four 8-bit voltage output digital-toanalog converters (DACs). These circuits can implement a closedloop margining system that enables supply adjustment by altering either the feedback node or reference of a dc-to-dc converter using the DAC outputs.
For more information about the ADM1069 register map, refer to the AN-721 Application Note.
- Central office systems
- Multivoltage system line cards
- DSP/FPGA supply sequencing
- In-circuit testing of margined supplies
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (1)
Application Notes (12)
User Guides (2)
Software & Systems Requirements
SuperSequencer Software (Rev. 4.2.3 )
ADMxxxx Common Run-Time
Product Selector Card (1)
Solutions Bulletins & Brochures (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.