Features and Benefits
- 0.58 Ω typical on resistance
- 0.82 Ω maximum on resistance at 85°C
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V single supply
- High current carrying capability: 250 mA continuous
- Rail-to-rail switching operation
- Fast-switching times: <20 ns
- Typical power consumption: <0.1 μW
- 2.1 mm × 2.1 mm mini LFCSP
The ADG858 is a low voltage CMOS device containing four single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switches. This device offers ultralow on resistance of less than 0.82 Ω over the full temperature range. The ADG858 is fully specified for 4.2 V to 5.5 V and 2.7 V to 3.6 V supply operation.
Each switch conducts equally well in both directions when on and has an input signal range that extends to the supplies. The ADG858 exhibits break-before-make switching action.
The ADG858 is available in a 2.1 mm × 2.1 mm, 16-lead mini LFCSP. This tiny package makes the device ideal for spaceconstrained applications, such as handsets, PDAs, and MP3s.
- <0.82 Ω over the full temperature range of −40°C to +85°C.
- Single 1.8 V to 5.5 V operation.
- Compatible with 1.8 V CMOS logic.
- High current handling capability (250 mA continuous current per channel).
- Low THD + N: 0.06% typical.
- 2.1 mm × 2.1 mm, 16-lead mini LFCSP.
- Cellular phones
- MP3 players
- Power routing
- Battery-powered systems
- PCMCIA cards
- Audio and video signal routing
- Communication systems
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.