Features and Benefits
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V single supply
- 2.5 Ω (typical) on resistance
- Low on-resistance flatness
- Guaranteed leakage performance over −40°C to +85°C
- −3 dB bandwidth > 200 MHz
- Rail-to-rail operation
- 10-lead MSOP package
- Fast switching times
- tON 16 ns
- tOFF 8 ns
- Typical power consumption (<0.01 μW)
- TTL/CMOS compatible
Product DetailsThe ADG736L is a monolithic device comprising two independ-ently selectable CMOS single pole, double throw (SPDT) switches. The switches are designed using a submicron process that provides low power dissipation, yet gives high switching speed, low on resistance, low leakage currents, and wide input signal bandwidth.
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V Single-Supply Operation.
- Guaranteed Leakage Performance.
- Very Low RON (4.5 Ω Maximum at 5 V, 8 Ω Maximum at 3 V).
- Low On Resistance Flatness.
- −3 dB Bandwidth > 200 MHz.
- Low Power Dissipation.
- USB 1.1 signal switching circuits
- Cell phones
- Battery-powered systems
- Communication systems
- Sample-and-hold systems
- Audio signal routing
- Audio and video switching
- Mechanical reed relay replacement
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The EVAL-10MSOPEBZ evaluation board evaluates 10-lead MSOP devices in the Switches and Multiplexers Portfolio that are purchased separately. A clamp is supplied with the EVAL-10MSOPEBZ to secure a 10-lead MSOP device to the evaluation board without the need for soldering, making the board reusable for multiple devices.
A 10-lead MSOP device can be clamped or soldered to the center of the evaluation board. Each pin of the device has a corresponding link from K1 to K10 that can be set to either VDD or GND. A wire screw terminal supplies VDD and GND. SMB connectors on the board allow additional external signals to be supplied to the device. In addition, there is space available at the top of the board for prototyping.
Full specifications of the device under test (DUT) are available in the corresponding product data sheet, which should be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when using the evaluation board.
Features & Benefits
- 10-lead MSOP evaluation board
- Clamp allows the main device to be easily changed
- Gold pin connectors allow the addition of passive components
- SMB connectors for the input/output of signals
- Additional space on-board to allow for prototyping
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.