Features and Benefits
- 6.5 Ω (maximum) on resistance
- 0.8 Ω (maximum) on-resistance flatness
- 2.7 V to 5.5 V single supply
- ±2.7 V to ±5.5 V dual supply
- Rail-to-rail operation
- 8-lead SOT-23, 8-lead MSOP
- Typical power consumption (<0.1 μW)
- TTL-/CMOS-compatible inputs
- Download the ADG619-EP Data Sheet (pdf file)
- Military temperature range:
−55°C to +125°C
- Controlled manufacturing baseline
- One assembly and test site
- One fabrication site
- Enhanced product change notification
- Qualification data available on request
- V62/11608 DSCC Drawing Number
The ADG619/ADG620 are monolithic, CMOS single-pole double-throw (SPDT) switches. Each switch conducts equally well in both directions when the device is on.
The ADG619/ADG620 offer a low on resistance of 4 Ω, which is matched to within 0.7 Ω between channels. These switches also provide low power dissipation, yet result in high switching speeds.
The ADG619 exhibits break-before-make switching action, thus preventing momentary shorting when switching channels. The ADG620 exhibits make-before-break action.
The ADG619/ADG620 are available in an 8-lead SOT-23 and an 8-lead MSOP.
The ADG619-EP support defense and aerospace applications (AQEC standard)Product Highlights
- Low on resistance (RON): 4 Ω typical.
- Dual ±2.7 V to ±5.5 V or single 2.7 V to 5.5 V supplies.
- Low power dissipation.
- Fast tON/tOFF.
- Tiny, 8-lead SOT-23 and 8-lead MSOP.
- Automatic test equipment
- Power routing
- Communication systems
- Data acquisition systems
- Sample-and-hold systems
- Avionics Relay replacement
- Battery-powered systems
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The EVAL-8MSOPEBZ is the evaluation board for the 8 lead MSOP devices in the switch/mux portfolio which are to be purchased separately. A clamp is supplied with the board so that the device can be secured to the board without the need for soldering. This makes the board reusable for multiple devices.
The device can be clamped or soldered to the center of the evaluation board. Each pin of the device is broke out to a link that can be set to either VDD or GND and a wire screw terminal is provided to supply VDD and GND. SMB connectors are on the board allow for additional external signals to be supplied to the device. In addition, there is space at the top of the board available for prototyping.
Full specifications of the device under test are available in the product data sheet, which should be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when using the evaluation board.
Features & Benefits
- 8 lead MSOP evaluation board
- Clamp to allow the main device to be changed easily
- Gold pin connectors to allow the addition of passive components
- SMB connectors for the input/output of signals
- Additional space on board to allow for prototyping
Tools & Simulations
Product Selection Guide (1)
Analog Dialogue (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.