Features and Benefits
- 1 pC charge injection
- ±2.7 V to ±5.5 V dual-supply operation
- +2.7 V to +5.5 V single-supply operation
- Automotive temperature range: −40°C to +125°C
- 100 pA maximum at 25°C leakage currents
- 85 Ω on resistance
- Rail-to-rail switching operation
- Fast switching times
- 16-lead TSSOP and SOIC packages
- Typical power consumption: <0.1 μW
- TTL-/CMOS-compatible inputs
- Download ADG613-EP Data Sheet
- Military temperature range: −55°C to +125°C
- Controlled manufacturing baseline
- 1 assembly/test site
- 1 fabrication site
- Enhanced product change notification
- Qualification data available on request
- V62/16617 DSCC Drawing Number
The ADG613-EP is a monolithic CMOS device containing four independently selectable switches. This switch offers ultralow charge injection of 1 pC over the full input signal range and typical leakage currents of 0.01 nA at 25°C.
The device is fully specified for ±5 V, 5 V, and 3 V supplies. It contains four independent single-pole, single-throw (SPST) switches. The ADG613-EP contains two switches with digital control logic that turns on with logic low and two switches in which the logic is inverted.
Each switch conducts equally well in both directions when on and has an input signal range that extends to the supplies. The ADG613-EP exhibits break-before-make switching action.
The ADG613-EP is available in a small, 16-lead TSSOP package.
The ADG613-EP is also a TTL-compatible device.
- Ultralow charge injection (1 pC typically).
- Dual ±2.7 V to ±5.5 V or single 2.7 V to 5.5 V operation.
- Temperature range: −55°C to +125°C.
- Small, 16-lead TSSOP.
- Automatic test equipment
- Data acquisition systems
- Battery-powered systems
- Communications systems
- Sample-and-hold systems
- Audio signal routing
- Relay replacement
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The EVAL-16TSSOPEBZ evaluation board evaluates 16-lead TSSOP devices in the Switches and Multiplexers Portfolio that are purchased separately. A clamp is supplied with the EVAL-16TSSOPEBZ to secure a 16-lead TSSOP device to the evaluation board without the need for soldering, making the board reusable for multiple devices.
A 16-lead TSSOP device can be clamped or soldered to the center of the evaluation board. Each pin of the device has a corresponding link from K1 to K16 that can be set to either VDD or GND. A wire screw terminal supplies VDD and GND. SMB connectors on the board allow additional external signals to be supplied to the device. In addition, there is space available at the top of the board for prototyping.
Full specifications of the device under test (DUT) are available in the corresponding product data sheet, which should be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when using the evaluation board.
Features & Benefits
- 16 lead TSSOP evaluation board
- Clamp to allow the main device to be changed easily
- Gold pin connectors to allow the addition of passive components
- SMB connectors for the input/output of signals
- Additional space on board to allow for prototyping
Tools & Simulations
Product Selection Guide (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.