Features and Benefits
- 1 pC Charge Injection (Over the Full Signal Range)
- ±2.7 V to ±5.5 V Dual Supply
- 2.7 V to 5.5 V Single Supply
- Temperature Range: −40°C to +125°C
- 100 pA Max @ 25°C Leakage Currents
- 85 Ω Typ On Resistance
- Rail-to-Rail Operation
- Fast Switching Times
- Typical Power Consumption (<0.1 μW)
- TTL/CMOS Compatible Inputs
- 14-Lead TSSOP Package
The ADG604 is a CMOS analog multiplexer, comprising four single channels. It operates from a dual supply of ± 2.7 V to ±5.5 V, or from a single supply of 2.7 V to 5.5 V.
The ADG604 switches one of four inputs to a common output, D, as determined by the 3-bit binary address lines, A0, A1, and EN. A Logic “0” on the EN pin disables the device.
The ADG604 offers ultralow charge injection of ±1.5 pC over the entire signal range and leakage currents of 10 pA typical at 25°C. It offers on resistance of 85 Ω typ, which is matched to within 2 Ω between channels. The ADG604 also has low power dissipation yet gives high switching speeds. The ADG604 is available in a 14-lead TSSOP package.
- Ultralow Charge Injection (Q INJ: ±1.5 pC Typ over the Full Signal Range)
- Leakage Current <0.5 nA max @ 85°C
- Dual ±2.7 V to ±5.5 V or Single 2.7 V to 5.5 V Supply
- Fully Specified to 125°C
- Small 14-Lead TSSOP Package
- Automatic Test Equipment
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Battery-Powered Instruments
- Communication Systems
- Sample and Hold Systems
- Remote-Powered Equipment
- Audio and Video Signal Routing
- Relay Replacement
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The EVAL-14TSSOPEBZ evaluation board evaluates 14-lead TSSOP devices in the Switches and Multiplexers Portfolio that must be purchased separately from the evaluation board. A clamp is supplied with the EVAL-14TSSOPEBZ to secure a 14-lead TSSOP device to the evaluation board without the need for soldering, making the board reusable for multiple devices.
A 14-lead TSSOP device can be clamped or soldered to the center of the evaluation board. Each pin of the device that the eval board evaluates has a corresponding link from K1 to K14 that can be set to either VDD or GND. A wire screw terminal supplies VDD and GND. SMB connectors on the board allow additional external signals to be supplied to the device. In addition, there is space available at the top of the board for prototyping.
For full details, see the corresponding product data sheet, which must be used in conjunction with this user guide when using the evaluation board.
Features & Benefits
- 14-lead TSSOP evaluation board
- Clamp allows the main device to be easily changed
- Gold pin connectors allow the addition of passive components
- SMB connectors for the input/output of signals
- Additional space on-board to allow for prototyping
Product Selection Guide (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.