Features and Benefits
- 1.8 V analog/digital core
- Integrated 12-channel vertical driver (V-driver)
- 12-bit, 60 MHz analog-to-digital converter (ADC)
- Complete on-chip timing generator
- Precision Timing core with ~260 ps resolution
- Correlated double sampler (CDS) with variable gain
- 0 dB to 36 dB, 10-bit variable gain amplifier (VGA)
- Black level clamp with variable level control
- On-chip 3 V horizontal and reset gate (RG) drivers
- 2-phase and 4-phase H-clock modes
- Electronic and mechanical shutter support
- On-chip 1.8 V LDO
- On-chip driver for external crystal
- On-chip sync generator with external sync input
The ADDI9020 is a complete 60 MHz front-end solution for digital still cameras and other charge-coupled device (CCD) imaging applications. The ADDI9020 includes the analog front end (AFE), a fully programmable timing generator (TG), and a 12-channel V-driver. A Precision Timing® core allows adjustment of high speed clocks with approximately 260 ps resolution at 60 MHz operation.
The on-chip V-driver supports up to 12 channels for use with multifield CCDs.
The analog front end includes black level clamping, CDS, VGA, and a 12-bit ADC. The timing generator and V-driver provide all the necessary CCD clocks: RG, H-clocks, vertical clocks, sensor gate pulses, a substrate clock, and substrate bias control. The internal registers are programmed using a 3-wire serial interface.
Packaged in a 7 mm × 7 mm CSP_BGA, the ADDI9020 is specified over an operating temperature range of −25°C to +85°C.
- High speed digital cameras
Product Lifecycle Last Time Buy
All products in this family will be obsolete soon. Please contact ADI Sales or Distributors to arrange for final purchases and read our Obsolescence Information to review the time periods for placing final orders and receiving final shipments.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.