Features and Benefits
- Pin- compatible with AD9978A
- Dual AFE channels
- 1.8 V analog and digital core supply voltage
- Serial data output with reduced range LVDS outputs
- Differential analog inputs
- CDS or SHA configuration (CDS bypass) with −3 dB, 0 dB, +3 dB, and +6 dB gain
- 6 dB to 42 dB, 10-bit variable gain amplifier (VGA)
- 16-bit, 75 MHz analog-to-digital converter (ADC)
- Black level clamp with variable level control
- Precision Timing core with 210 ps resolution @ 75 MHz
Product DetailsThe ADDI7018 is a highly integrated, dual-channel, charge-coupled device (CCD) signal processor for high speed digital video camera applications. Each channel is specified at pixel rates of up to 75 MHz and consists of a complete analog front end (AFE) with ADC conversion. The Precision Timing™ core allows adjustment of the correlated double sampler (CDS) and sample-and-hold amplifier (SHA) clocks with 210 ps resolution at 75 MHz operation. The ADDI7018 also contains a reduced range low voltage differential signaling (LVDS) interface for the dual-channel data outputs.
Each analog front end includes black level clamping, a CDS, a VGA, and a 75 MHz, 16-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC). Operation is programmed using a 3-wire serial interface.
Packaged in a space-saving, 6 mm × 6 mm, 40-lead LFCSP, the ADDI7018 is specified over an operating temperature range of −25°C to +85°C.
- HD broadcast cameras
- High speed industrial cameras
- Professional digital cameras
- Digital copiers
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.