Features and Benefits
- 4 independent AFE channels
- 1.8 V analog and digital core supply voltage
- Complete on-chip ISATG timing generator with 16 XV outputs and 4 general purpose outputs (GPO)
- Differential analog inputs
- CDS or SHA (CDS bypass) with 7 gain settings
- 0 dB to 36 dB, 10-bit variable gain amplifier (VGA)
- 16-bit, 60 MSPS analog-to-digital converter (ADC)
- Precision Timing core with 260 ps resolution at 60 MHz
- 8 programmable H-clock outputs
- On-chip sync generator with external sync input
- 8 mm × 8 mm CSP_BGA package with 0.65 pitch
Product DetailsThe ADDI7015 is a highly integrated, quad-channel, CCD signal processor for high speed digital imaging applications. Each channel is specified at pixel rates of up to 60 MHz and consists of a complete analog front end (AFE) with ADC conversion. The Precision Timing™ core allows adjustment of the correlated double sampler (CDS) and sample-and-hold amplifier (SHA) clocks with 260 ps resolution at 60 MHz operation. There are eight independent horizontal clock outputs to support a variety of CCD timing requirements. The ADDI7015 also contains programmable ISATG for vertical timing generation.
Each analog front end includes black level clamping, a CDS, a VGA, and a 60 MSPS 16-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC). Operation is programmed using a 4-wire serial interface.
Packaged in a space-saving, 8 mm × 8 mm, CSP_BGA, the ADDI7015 is specified over an operating temperature range of −25°C to +85°C.
- Industrial cameras
- Surveillance cameras
- Medical imaging
- Professional photography
Product Lifecycle Last Time Buy
All products in this family will be obsolete soon. Please contact ADI Sales or Distributors to arrange for final purchases and read our Obsolescence Information to review the time periods for placing final orders and receiving final shipments.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.