Features and Benefits
- A Versatile Mixed Signal Front-End Processor with Dual Receive and Dual Transmit Channels
- Dual 10-/12-Bit, 64 MSPS Sampling A/D Converter with Independent Reference, Input Buffers, Programmable Gain Amplifiers (PGA), Decimation Filters and a Digital Hilbert Block
- Dual 12-/14-bit, 128 MSPS D/A Converter with Digital Hilbert and Interpolation Filters, Digital I/Q or Real-Signal Up-Converters, By passable Digital Up-Converters
- Internal Clock Distribution Block including a Phase-Locked Loop and Timing Generation circuitry
- Programmable Output Clocks, SPI Port, Programmable Sigma Delta Outputs, Auxiliary DAC outputs, Auxiliary ADC inputs
The AD9860/AD9862 are versatile integrated mixed signal front ends that are optimized for broadband wireless applications. The AD9860/AD9862 are cost effective high performance mixed signal solutions for standards based or proprietary fixed access, modem, or wireless networking applications where dynamic performance, power dissipation, cost, and size are critical attributes.
The AD9860/AD9862 receive path includes dual high-performance, 10-/12-bit, 64 MSPS analog to digital converters, with input buffers, programmable gain amplifiers, and decimation filters. The transmit path contains dual high-performance 12-/14-bit 128 MSPS digital-to-analog converters, programmable gain amplifiers, interpolation filters, a digital Hilbert filter, and digital mixers for complex or real signal up-conversion.
Product Lifecycle Not Recommended for New Designs
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
Evaluation Kits (1)
Technical Articles (5)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Support & Discussions
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.