Features and Benefits
- 18-bit resolution with no missing codes
- No pipeline delay (SAR architecture)
- Differential input range: ±VREF (VREF up to 5 V)
- 800 kSPS (warp mode)
- 666 kSPS (normal mode)
- 570 kSPS (impulse mode)
- INL: ±2.5 LSB max (±9.5 ppm of full scale)
- Dynamic range : 103 dB typ (VREF = 5 V)
- SINAD: 100 dB typ at 2 kHz (VREF = 5 V)
- Parallel (18-, 16-, or 8-bit bus) and serial 5 V/3 V interface
- SPI/QSPI™/MICROWIRE/DSP compatible
- On-board reference buffer
- Single 5 V supply operation
- See data sheet for additional features
The AD7674 is an 18-bit, 800 kSPS, charge redistribution, successive approximation register (SAR) fully differential analog-to-digital converter (ADC) that operates on a single 5 V power supply. The device contains a high speed, 18-bit sampling ADC, an internal conversion clock, an internal reference buffer, error correction circuits, and both serial and parallel system interface ports.
The device is available in a 48-lead LQFP or a 48-lead LFCSP with operation specified from −40°C to +85°C.
- High Resolution, Fast Throughput. The AD7674 is an 800 kSPS, charge redistribution, 18-bit, SAR ADC (no latency).
- Excellent Accuracy. The AD7674 has a maximum integral nonlinearity of 2.5 LSB with no missing 18-bit codes.
- Serial or Parallel Interface. Versatile parallel (18-, 16- or 8-bit bus) or 3-wire serial interface arrangement compatible with both 3 V and 5 V logic.
- CT scanners
- High dynamic data acquisition
- Geophone and hydrophone sensors
- ∑-∆ replacement (low power, multichannel)
- Spectrum analysis
- Medical instruments
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The EVAL-AD7674CBZ is a fully featured evaluation kit for the AD7674. This board operates in stand alone mode or in conjunction with the Converter Evaluation and Development board, EVAL-CED1Z . When operated with the Converter Evaluation and Development board, software is provided enabling the user to perform detailed analysis of the ADC's performance. This software includes the technical note describing the operation and set up of the evaluation board in standalone operation or when operated with the Converter Evaluation and Development board.
Documentation & Resources
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Up to two boards can be purchased through Analog.com. To order more than two, please purchase through one of our listed distributors.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.