Features and Benefits
- ADSP-21060 Core Processor(...x4)
- 480 MFLOPS Peak, 320 MFLOPS Sustained
- 25 ns Instruction Rate, Single-Cycle Instruction Execution-Each of Four Processors
- 16 Mbit Shared SRAM (Internal to SHARCs)
- 4 Gigawords Addressable Off-Module Memory
- Twelve 40 Mbyte/s Link Ports (Three per SHARC)
- Four 40 Mbit/s Independent Serial Ports (One from Each SHARC)
- One 40 Mbit/s Common Serial Port
- 5 V and 3.3 V Operation
- 32-Bit Single Precision and 40-Bit Extended Precision IEEE Floating Point Data Formats, or 32-Bit Fixed Point data Format
- IEEE JTAG Standard 1149.1 Test Access Port and On-Chip Emulation
The AD14060/AD14060L Quad-SHARC is the first in a family of high performance DSP multiprocessor modules. The core of the multiprocessor is the ADSP-21060 DSP microcomputer. The AD14060/AD14060L modules have the highest performance —density and lowest cost—performance ratios of any in their class. They are ideal for applications requiring higher levels of performance and/or functionality per unit area.
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Software & Systems Requirements
Software & Tools Anomalies
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.