Features and Benefits
- C2B transmitter transmits video and bidirectional control data over a differential pair or single-ended cable
- The parallel video input formats supported include:
8-/10-bit interleaved Y/C data up to 148.5 MHz
Embedded (SAV/EAV codes) and separate (frame valid/line valid or HS/VS/DE) timing signals
- High definition video formats supported up to 2 megapixels at 30 Hz or 1 megapixel at 60 Hz
- Bidirectional control channel embedded in the C2B link for control and status data between C2B receiver and C2B transmitter
Enables remote configuration of the C2B transmitter
- On-chip high resolution, high speed DAC, buffer and filtering blocks for video and control channel path
- Transmission of frame count data from ISP to enable the backend ECU or HU to detect stuck or skipped frames
- Bidirectional GPIO
- Video test pattern generator for easy system testing
- Protection from high voltages encountered during short to battery (STB) fault condition
- Tested to industry standards for automotive EMC/EMI/ESD robustness
- 2-wire serial microprocessor unit (MPU) interface (compatible with I2C) capable of operating in master and slave mode
- −40°C to +105°C temperature grade
- 32-lead LFCSP package
- Qualified for automotive applications
Complete technical specifications are available for the C2B transmitters and receivers.
Contact email@example.com to complete the nondisclosure agreement (NDA) required to receive additional product information.Applications
- Automotive camera modules
- Automotive camera (ECUs)
- Automotive infotainment HUs
Product Lifecycle Not Recommended for New Designs
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.