The high speed ADC SPI program allows the user to control advanced features on high speed, analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) with SPI capability. A complete list of features can be found in the specific product's data sheet and in the Application Note: High Speed ADC SPI Control Software (pdf).
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 is required by parts of this program and should be installed if not already on the target machine.
- Generates end use C source code;
- Generates assembly code for PIC12F629;
- Uses standard USB port interface;
- Works with HSC-ADC-EVALB (FIFO-based) and HSC-ADC-EVALC (FPGA-based) data acquisition kits
Note: There is a known hardware driver installation issue. If you experience problems, please read the following document that outlines a workaround. We are currently working on a solution.