Features and Benefits
- Designed for integration with both RTOS and non-RTOS based systems
- Code size is ~24 KB, RAM usage is >3 KB
- AES 128 file encryption option
- Multiple open files, multiple users of open files, multiple volumes
- Partition handling
- Cache options give improved performance
- Zero copy
- Fail-safe SafeFAT option
- Unicode 16
Please visit the HCC Embedded FAT page for more details.
HCC Embedded’s FAT can interface with any type of sector-based media. Typically, this might be an SD/MMC card, Compact Flash card, or USB pen drive, but it can be any device that is arranged as an array of logical sectors.
Please visit the HCC Embedded FAT page for more details and the demonstration projects for ADSP-SC573, ADSP-SC589, and ADSP-SC594 page to find free demonstration projects for the ADSP-SC57x, ADSP-SC58x, and ADSP-SC59x processors.