Features and Benefits
- Transport Stream: Ogg Vorbis bit stream compliant to the Vorbis I specification
- Output Status: Sampling rate, average and maximum bit rates, number of channels and bibliographical information
- API: Original open source API
- Error Codes: Reports up to 14 unique error codes
- Compliance: Tested against the Tremor low memory PC build
- Code base origin: Tremor low memory version from Xiph.org
- Reference Code Revision #: Xiph svn revision 13184
- Certification: N/A
- Framework dependencies: None- no dependencies on processor peripherals or registers
- Release Format: Object code and source code tree
- Input format: Vorbis bit stream encapsulated in Ogg container
- Output format: 16-bit PCM in interleaved format
- Output buffer samples per block: Variable
- Sample Rate: All sampling frequencies specified in the Vorbis I Specification (i.e. 8, 11.025, 12, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1 and 48kHz )
- Bit Rate: All valid bit rates up to 500kb/s
- Multi-channel: Multi-instancing capable
Ogg Vorbis is a royalty-free, general purpose lossy audio compression codec supported by the open source community. The codec supports 16-bit stereo audio up to 48kHz and 500kb/s. The audio quality is comparable to that of MPEG-4 AAC.
Each module supports the Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Blackfin or SHARC Processor family and is a licensed product that is available in object code format. Recipients must sign or accept a license agreement with ADI prior to being shipped or downloading the modules identified in the license agreement.
|Code memory (KiB)||Data RAM (KiB)|| Constant Data Tables (KiB)
- MIPS measured using Fs = 48kHz, 128kb/s, optimal memory layout, worst case test vector, running on a BF533.
- Code compatible across all BF5xx processors, with silicon anomaly workarounds implemented based on BF533 Silicon Revision 0.3 and later.
- "Data RAM" for one instance, includes Stack, Scratch, Instance/State, single Input and Output Buffers. The exact amount of Data RAM needed is dependent on the bit stream.
- Input buffer size is 2K bytes and output buffer size is 6K bytes.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.