Features and Benefits
- Conformant to Microsoft Version 3
- Cache: Both Instruction and Data Cache enabled
- MDMA: One channel Memory DMA is used
- Code compatible across the Blackfin Processor Family ADSP-BF5xx
- MISRA-C compliant
- Target Processors: ADSP-BF561, ADSP-BF533, ADSP-BF527, ADSP-BF548
- Release format : Object Code with source code wrapper
- Input format: BMP data stored in 24bpp color, BMP data stored in 16bpp color, BMP data stored with a palette and in 8bpp color or less and BMP data stored encoded in either RLE4 or RLE8
- Output format: RGBA
- Image size: User configurable
- Multi instancing: Fully re-entrant and multi-instance capable
Product DetailsBMP is a common file format used in Windows for handling graphics files. It can either use an uncompressed data format or an RLE encoder data. This implementation is highly optimized for Analog Devices ADSP-BF5xx Blackfin processors. The data movement for the module can be configured for either cache mode or through MDMA. It is a self-contained software component that has been rigorously tested.
Each module supports the Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Blackfin or SHARC Processor family and is a licensed product that is available in object code format. Recipients must sign or accept a license agreement with ADI prior to being shipped or downloading the modules identified in the license agreement.
|Module||Image Width||Image Height||Code||Stack||Data RAM||Data ROM||Average Cycles / pel||MIPS|
|Decode BMP data stored in 24bpp color
|Decode BMP data stored in 16bpp color
|Decode BMP data stored with a palette and in 8bpp color or less
|Decode BMP data stored encoded in either RLE4 or RLE8
- Performance (average cycles per pel) measured on ADSP-BF533.
- MIPS is measured as ((cycles/pel) * (image width) * (image height) * (frames/second) / 10^6). (It is assumed that frames/second = 15 for calculation)
- Code compatible across all ADSP-BF5xx processors, with silicon anomaly workarounds implemented for ADSP-BF527(0.2), ADSP-BF533(0.5), ADSP-BF548(0.2) and ADSP-BF561(0.5)
- "Data RAM" for one instance, includes Scratch and Instance/State
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected locationMinimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD)