Features and Benefits
- Connect up to 4 PMOD boards (2- SPI and 2-I2C)
- Connect 1 QuikEval™ and 1 LTpowerPlay® board
- Redefinable pin mapping for advanced prototyping
- Mates directly with the Raspberry Pi 40-Pin GPIO header
- Powered directly from the Raspberry Pi
The PMD-RPI-INTZ is an add-on adapter board for the Raspberry Pi that allows interfacing with up to 4 Pmod boards (2 SPI devices, 2 I2C devices), 1 QuikEval™ demonstration board and 1 LTpowerPlay® demonstration board.
The PMD-RPI-INTZ follows the standard Raspberry Pi HAT mechanical specifications, minus the cutouts for the camera and display flexis. An ID EEPROM is also included on the board to allow auto-configuration.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.