Features and Benefits
- 4-PMOD Connector communication
- (2) SPI
- (1) I2C
- (1) SPI/UART (jumper configurable)
- Full bidirectional voltage translation between each PMOD port and the controller board
- Independent IOREF voltage for each PMOD port
- Use of external voltage allows max power to be delivered to each PMOD port
- On-board I2C pull-up resistors for high load devices. (not installed by default)
Product DetailsPMD-ARD-INTZ allows four PMOD boards to be interfaced to an Arduino or a similar board (EVAL-ADICUP3029, EVAL-ADICUP360). It has bidirectional voltage translation (3.3V & 5V) between each pmod port and the controller board. It can be used in on many development platforms and prototype designs. It enables a faster development by enabling off the shelf compatible pmod boards to interface with Arduino or similar MCU boards with Arduino form factor.
Package ContentsPMD-ARD-INTZ board
(8) 2-position shunt headers (0.1-inch pitch)
Buy functionality exists in desktop site
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.