Features and Benefits
- Optimized for Marvell PXA3xx and PXA168 Applications Processors
- Four Synchronous Step-Down DC-DC Regulators
- Four LDO Linear Regulators
- 2MHz Switching Allows Small Components
- Low 20µA Deep-Sleep Current
- Low-Battery Monitor and Reset Output
- 40-Pin, 5mm x 5mm x 0.8mm Thin QFN Package
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Includes Microsoft Windows® 98SE/2000/XP®-Compatible Evaluation Software
The MAX8660 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB that accepts an input from 2.6V to 6.0V and provides the output voltages and power-management features used by applications processors. The MAX8660 integrates four step-down DC-DC regulators and four LDO linear regulators. Additional features include on/off control for outputs, low-battery detection, reset output, and a 2-wire I²C serial interface.
The MAX8660 evaluation system (EV system) includes a MAX8660 EV kit and a Maxim CMAXQUSB+ serial-interface board. The CMAXQUSB+ board connects to a PC's USB port and allows the transfer of I²C to the MAX8660 EV kit.
The MAX8660 EV kit comes with the MAX8660 installed, but can also be used to evaluate the MAX8660A, MAX8660B, and MAX8661.
- Digital Cameras
- PDAs, Palmtops, and Wireless Handhelds
- Personal Media Players
- Portable GPS Navigation Systems
- Smart Cell Phones
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.