Features and Benefits
- Probe Sockets for High-Accuracy Measurements
- Test Points for all Features (POK, FPWM, EN, and IRQB)
- Default Output Voltage Adjustable through SEL
- Connector for Custom I2C Host
The MAX77540 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested printed circuit board (PCB) that demonstrates the MAX77540 dual-phase configurable step-down regulator. The board is equipped with test points and jumpers for testing all pins on the device. Two potentiometers allow the user to adjust the SEL1/SEL2 configuration pins at will. There are also probe sockets on critical nodes (VOUTx, LXx) for precise measurements. The board also comes with some spare inductors (L3-L6) for testing out efficiency/performance tradeoffs. The PCB is designed with Maxim Integrated’s recommended layout of the IC and external components. The IC sets default output voltages by way of R13 and R14 but can be changed with the potentiometers or through I2C communication. Maxim Integrated’s graphical user interface (GUI) can be used by connecting a Windows®-based PC to J11 through a MAXUSB_INTERFACE# device.
- 2-cell & 3-cell Li+/Li-ion Systems
- Devices Powered from USB-C Power Delivery (PD)
- DSLR, Mirrorless, and HD Video Cameras
- Embedded Microprocessors, FPGAs, or ASICs
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.