Features and Benefits
- Enables Fast Evaluation and Performance Testing
- On-Board External 1.25V Voltage Reference Circuit
- SMA Coaxial Connectors for Clock Input and Analog Output
- LVDS-Compatible Inputs
- Full-Scale Current Output Configured for 20mA
- 50Ω Matched Clock Input and Analog Output Signal Lines
- Single-Ended-to-Differential Clock Signal Conversion Circuitry
- Differential Current to Single-Ended Voltage Output Conversion Circuitry
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX5889, MAX5890, and MAX5891 evaluation kits (EV kits) are each fully assembled and tested printed-circuit boards (PCBs) that contain all the components necessary to evaluate the performance of the MAX5889, MAX5890, and MAX5891 600Msps digital-to-analog converters (DACs). All three DACs feature LVDS inputs, integrated 1.2V bandgap voltage references, and differential current outputs. The three EV kits use the same PCB and components except for the DACs. The MAX5889, MAX5890, and MAX5891 are 12-bit, 14-bit, and 16-bit DACs, respectively. The EV kits operate with LVDS-compatible digital data inputs, a single-ended clock input, and a 3.3V/1.8V dual power supply for simple board operation. The EV kits feature differential current to single-ended voltage output conversion circuitry and offer an external 1.25V voltage reference that can be used to overdrive the integrated voltage reference.
- Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
- Base Stations: Single-Carrier UMTS, CDMA, GSM
- Cable Modem Termination Systems (CMTS)
- Communications: Fixed Broadband Wireless Access, Point-to-Point Microwave
- Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS)
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.