Features and Benefits
- Accommodates Multiple Op-Amp Configurations
- Component Pads Allow for Sallen-Key Filter
- Accommodates Easy-to-Use Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX44281V evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX44281V, the industry’s first op amp in a 4-bump wafer-level package (WLP). The device is offered as a noninverting amplifier with gain (AV) of +2V/V.
The EV kit comes with a MAX44281VANS+ installed.
- 3G/4G Handsets
- Battery-Powered Devices
- General-Purpose Signal Processing
- Portable Medical Devices
- Sensor Interfaces
- Transimpedance Amplifiers