Features and Benefits
- Accommodates Multiple Op Amp Configurations
- Component Pads Allow for Sallen-Key Filter
- Accommodates Easy-to-Use Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX40111 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX40111 low-offset, low-power, rail-to-rail I/O operational amplifier in a 6-pin wafer-level package (WLP). The EV kit circuit is preconfigured as noninverting amplifiers, but can be adapted to other topologies by changing a few components.
The EV kit comes with a MAX40111ANT+ installed.
- Home Medical (Blood Glucose, Weight Scale, Blood Pressure, EKG)
- Industrial IOT (Pressure, Flow, Level, Temperature, Proximity)
- Optical Sensors
- SAR ADC Driver
- Wearable Devices
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.