Features and Benefits
- Evaluates the MAX38902E IC in an 8-pin (2mm x 2mm) TDFN
- 1.7V to 5.5V Input Range
- 0.8V to 5.0V Resistor Configurable Output Voltage
- Up to 500mA Output Current
- Proven 2-Layer 1-oz Copper PCB Layout
- Demonstrates Compact Solution Size
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX38902E evaluation kit (EV kit) evaluates the MAX38902E IC. The MAX38902E is a low noise linear regulator in a TDFN package. The MAX38902E EV kit operates over an input range of 1.7V to 5.5V and provides any output voltage from 0.8V to 5.0V and delivers up to 500mA of current.
The EV kit comes with the MAX38902EATA+ installed.
- Audio Systems
- Communication Circuitry
- High-Resolution Data Acquisition Systems
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.