Features and Benefits
- Provides a Convenient Platform for Evaluating the
- Features and Functions of the MAX17854
- Versatile GUI Interface for Features Evaluation
- Plug-and-Play Architecture for Rapid System Prototyping
- Force and Sense Pin Headers for Precision Measurement Assessment
- Built-In Resistor Stack for Battery Emulation
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX17854 evaluation kit (EV kit) is used to demonstrate the features and capabilities of the MAX17854 14-channel high-voltage smart sensor data acquisition interface IC. The EV kit is coupled with a MAX17851 EV kit to establish communication with a host PC. With communication established, control of the MAX17854 EV kit is executed through the EV kit GUI on the host PC. The GUI is Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®-, Windows® 7-, and Windows 10-compatible and is available through your local Maxim Integrated sales office.
Note: References to the MAX17851 in this data sheet pertain equally to the MAX17841B as well.
The MAX17854 EV kit design provides a convenient platform for evaluating the features and functions of the IC, in addition to the IC’s electrical parameters. The EV kit with vertical communication connectors (TXLP_CONN, RXLP_CON, TXUP_CONN, RXUP_CONN) and snap and lock battery pack connector enables the user to quickly build and evaluate a system with up to 32 daisychain devices.
- Battery-Backup Systems (UPS)
- Battery-Powered Tools
- Electric Bikes
- Electric Vehicles (EVs)
- High-Voltage Battery Stacks
- Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEVs)
- Super-Cap Systems
Documentation & Resources
MAX17854EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX17854 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)12/20/202113M
MAX17854EVKIT ODB Files - Design Files10/10/2022ZIP3M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.