Features and Benefits
- Provides a Convenient Platform for Evaluating the
- Features and Functions of the MAX17851
- Versatile GUI Interface for Features Evaluation
- Plug-and-Play Architecture for Rapid System Prototyping
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX17851 evaluation kit (EV kit) is used to demonstrate the features and capabilities of the MAX17851 SPI to UART safety monitoring bridge. With communication established, control of the MAX17851 EV kit is executed through the EV kit graphical user interface (GUI) on the host PC. The GUI is Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®-, Windows® 7-, and Windows 10-compatible and is available through your local Maxim Integrated sales office.
The MAX17851 EV kit design provides a convenient platform for evaluating the features and functions of the IC, in addition to the IC’s electrical parameters. The EV kit with vertical communication connectors enables the user to quickly build and evaluate the universal asynchronous receiver transmitter (UART) specially designed to interface with Maxim’s battery management data acquisition system.
- Battery Management Systems (BMS)
- Electric and Hybrid Electric Vehicles (EV/HEV)
- Energy Storage Systems (ESS)
Documentation & Resources
MAX17851EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX17851 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)9/21/202111M
MAX17851EVKIT ODB Files - Design Files10/10/2022ZIP3M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.