Features and Benefits
- 18V to 36V Input Range
- Isolated Output: 5V/1.5A DC
- Compact Design with High Frequency (150kHz) Switching
- 86% Peak Efficiency
- Resistor Programmable Input Enable/UVLO Protection
- Resistor Programmable Input Overvoltage Protection
- Internal Loop Compensation Reduces External Components
- 5mS Internal Soft-Start Time
- Temperature Compensated Output Voltage Over -40°C to +125°C Operating Temperature
- Provision to External Clock Synchronization and Frequency Dithering
- VCC Overdrive
- Minimum Number of External Components
- Complies with CISPR22(EN55022) Class B Radiated Emissions
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested .
The MAX17691A evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the performance of MAX17691A IC. This fully assembled and tested circuit is implemented using the MAX17691A, the No-Opto Flyback converter with an integrated 76V nMOSFET, available in a 12-pin TDFN package with an exposed pad. The IC data sheet provides a complete description of the part and should be read in conjunction with this EV kit data sheet prior to operating the EV kit.
The MAX17691A EV kit output is configured for an isolated +5V and provides up to 1.5A of output current over a 18V to 36V input range. The device switches at a 150kHz switching frequency. The EV kit regulates the output voltage within ±5% over the line, load, and temperature by sensing the output voltage on the primary side. The converter does not need an optocoupler for the isolated output voltage sensing.
- IGBT Gate Drive Supplies
- Industrial and Telecom Applications
- Isolated Power Supplies
- PLC I/O Modules
Documentation & Resources
MAX17691AEVKIT ODB Files - Design Files10/10/2022ZIP1M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.