Features and Benefits
- Battery Input Voltage Range: +2.5V to +4.5V
- Thermal Measurement Network
- Optional On-Board PC Trace Sense Resistor
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, and Windows 7-Compatible Software
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX17050 evaluation kit (EV kit) includes the USB adapter and cord. Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®-, and Windows® 7-compatible software is also available for use with the EV kit and can be downloaded from Maxim’s website (www.maximintegrated.com/evkitsoftware).
The EV kit is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount PCB that evaluates the MAX17050 advanced stand-alone fuel-gauge IC for single-cell lithium-ion (LI+) batteries in handheld and portable equipment.
- 2.5G/3G/4G Wireless Handsets
- Digital Still and Video Cameras
- Portable Game Players
- Portable Medical Equipment
- Tablets and Handheld Computers
Documentation & Resources
MAX17050EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX17050 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)5/18/20144M
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.