Features and Benefits
- Robust Operation with Wide Range of Input Voltages and Load Conditions
- SPI Interface with up to 20MHz Clock Rate
- Parallel Interface with up to 200kHz Switching Rate
- Manual Control in Parallel Mode
- Wide Logic Voltage Range
- -40°C to +125°C Temperature Range
- On-Board LED Indication of Status and Fault Conditions
- Daisy-Chain Capability
- Reverse-Voltage Protection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 Compatible Software
The MAX14912/MAX14913 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX14912 or MAX14913 octal digital output driver. The EV kit includes an evaluation board and a graphical user interface (GUI) that provides communication from a PC to the target device through a USB port.
The EV kit includes Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 compatible software for exercising the features of the IC. The EV kit GUI allows controlling the MAX14912/MAX14913 in either Parallel Mode or Serial (SPI) Mode. The EV kit must be powered from an external +24V power supply and can consume up to 10A when fully loaded.
The MAX14912EVKIT/MAX14913EVKIT comes with a MAX14912AKN+, or MAX14913AKN+ installed in a 56-pin, 8 x 8mm TQFN-EP package.
- Building Automation
- Industrial Digital Outputs
- PLC Systems
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.