Features and Benefits
- 5.85 Effective Number of Bits at 20MHz Analog Input Frequency
- Separate Analog and Digital Power and Ground Connections with Optimized PC Board Layout
- Matched Single-Ended or Differential Analog Inputs for Both I and Q Channels
- Square-Pin Header for Easy Connection of Logic Analyzer to Digital Outputs
- User-Selectable ADC Full-Scale Gain Ranges
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX1002/MAX1003 evaluation kits (EV kits) simplify evaluation of the 60Msps MAX1002 and 90Msps MAX1003 dual, 6-bit analog-to-digital converters (ADCs). The kits include the basic components necessary to operate the on-chip oscillator as a voltage-controlled oscillator (VCO). Each board can also be easily modified to accommodate an external clocking source.
Connectors for power supplies, analog inputs, and digital outputs simplify connections to the device. The PC board features an optimized layout to ensure the best possible dynamic performance. The EV kits include a MAX1002 or MAX1003.