The EVAL-SPoE-KIT-AZ is an IEEE 802.3cg single-pair, power over Ethernet (SPoE) evaluation kit. The kit features the LTC4296-1, 5-Port SPoE power sourcing equipment (PSE) controller, and the LTC9111, SPoE powered device (PD) for evaluation of IEEE 802.3cg Class 10 through 15 SPoE power. The ADIN1100, 10BASE-T1L PHY provides the Ethernet data in the system.
Markets and Technologies
EVAL-SPoE-KIT-AZ Kit Contents
- (1) EVAL-LTC4296-1-KIT-AZ
- - EVAL-LTC4296-1-AZ PSE Motherboard
- - EVAL-LTC4296-1-RC-AZ Microcontroller Rider Card
- - Micro B USB Cable
- (1) EVAL-LTC9111-AZ PD Motherboard
- (2) EVAL-10BT1L-SMC-AZ ADIN1100 Media Converter Class 10 through 14 SPoE Shield
- (2) EVAL-10BT1L-SMC-BZ ADIN1100 Media Converter Class 15 SPoE Shield
- (1) 12”, Single Twisted Pair, 18AWG, Cable
- (1) Micro-B USB Cable
Documentation & Resources
EVAL-SPoE-KIT-AZ Evaluation Kit User Guide11/16/2022
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.