Features and Benefits
- Simple power connection using USB connection and on-board low dropout (LDO) voltage regulator
- LDO can be bypassed for power measurements
- AC-coupled differential SMA connectors
- SMA connectors for
1 clock input
1 RF sync input
6 clock outputs
- Microsoft® Windows®–based evaluation software with simple graphical user interface (GUI)
- Easy access to digital input/output and diagnostic signals via input/output header (GPIO)
- Status LED for diagnostic signals
- USB computer interface
Product DetailsThe HMC7043 is a high performance clock buffer for the distribution of ultralow phase noise references for high speed data converters with either parallel or serial (JESD204B/JESD204C type) interfaces. The HMC7043 is designed to meet the requirements of multicarrier GSM and LTE base station designs, and offers a wide range of clock management and distribution features to simplify baseband and radio card clock tree designs.
The EK1HMC7043LP7F evaluation kit is a compact, easy-to-use platform for evaluating all the features of the HMC7043. All inputs and outputs are configured as differential on the EV2HMC7043LP7F evaluation board.
Full specifications on the HMC7043 are available in the product data sheet, which should be consulted in conjunction with this user guide UG-826 when working with the evaluation board.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.