Features and Benefits
- Full support evaluation kit for the ADP1071-1/ADP1071-2
- 10 W flyback topology
- 3.3 V output voltage (Vdc)
- 3 A steady state
- Auxiliary output of 8.0 Vdc, 10 mA
- Forced CCM operation
- Integrated drivers primary side MOSFET and secondary side synchronous rectifier
- External reference signal tracking
- Precision enable undervoltage lockout with hysteresis
- Short-circuit, output overvoltage, and overtemperature protection
- Cycle by cycle input overcurrent protection
- Frequency synchronization
- Soft start and soft stop functionality
The ADP1071-2EBZ3.3V evaluation board allows users to evaluate the ADP1071-2 in a power supply application.
The ADP1071-2EBZ3.3V evaluation board is set up to act as an isolated power supply unit (PSU), with a rated load of 3.3 Vdc 3 A from a 36 Vdc to 60 Vdc source. There is also an auxiliary output of 8.0 Vdc, 10 mA. The operation of the converter is in continuous conduction mode (CCM).
All connectors and multiple test points allow easy access to all critical circuit nodes and pins of the ADP1071-2.
Multiple test points allow easy access to all critical circuit nodes and pins of the ADP1071-2.
Full data on the ADP1071-2 can be found in the ADP1071-2 data sheet, available from Analog Devices, Inc., which must be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when using the evaluation board.